Thursday, April 2, 2009

Milestones

Only once in my life have I owned a car with over 100,000 miles on it, and that was when my dad made me buy my grandpa's 1983 Cadillac Cimerron after I graduated from high school. My grandpa is an amazingly meticulous man and he kept the little brown car in the best shape it could have possibly been in considering that it didn't even have FM radio. (wha...) I was shocked that three of my siblings actually drove it after I had moved on. I don't remember how many miles it had on it, but there were plenty. So, I felt it necessary to record the milestone when we drove our current vehicle beyond the 100,000 mile mark.



They are a little blurry but you can still see the numbers.



Lulu has been using the office as her bedroom pretty much since she was born. We just put her in the play pen and it works nicely. We finally put both of them in the same room and it all went surprisingly smooth until the last week or so. This is what happens as soon as I leave the room.



They giggle and laugh together better than during the day. So, we end up having to put Lulu back in the play pen until they fall asleep. It is so cute although bothersome. Caleb's face is him trying to smile for the camera. As soon as I walked in the room and he started saying "smile smile." What would life be like without kids?

5 comments:

Johnstun Fam said...

That is so sad about the car getting to 100,000. I remember when my truck got there...
But my goodness your kids are so cute! How precious that they want to sleep together! :) I love it!

Jessie said...

Can Caleb climb into Lucy's crib? Or did you just put him in their for the picture...

Jon and Shiloh said...

What cute little stinkers!! That picture of them together and their smiles are too cute! I can't image life with out my sweet raptors. Children seriously give a mother all the entertainment she needs in life!

Jess said...

That is the cutest... the hardest thing about kids is when they do something naughty that is funny. How can you not laugh!? I love it.

Whitney said...

so cute! what a good big bro!