Monday, June 8, 2009

Song for My Garlic Press

(to the tune of "Till There Was You")




There was fresh garlic zesty, but I never used it cooking.
No, I never used it at all, till there was you.

I used dried garlic salty, but not cloves of flavor yummy,
No, I never used them at all, till there was you.

And now there is pasta, and recipes countless I'm dying
to try because garlic's now pressed and usable.

Oh my press, you're so lovely, you make life a new adventure
For now fresh garlic is back, because of you.

5 comments:

Jon and Shiloh said...

LOL! Did you write that? Silly lady. Coy has one and I love using it when we have cooking days. I got to get me one!

Jon and Shiloh said...

Hey I just saw on your site that you are prego!!!!!!!!! Congrats!! Nov?

Anonymous said...

wait...that press SLICES and Crushes!? NICE!!!

Sarah said...

this post made me giggle, you funny girl! lets defiantly do lunch, i'm gone next week til july 7th, so let's plan something around then.

Sarah said...

I JUST READ THAT YOU'RE PREGNANT!!!! ahhhhhh Congratulations, but I think you should give it to me!