Wednesday, December 23, 2009

We decorated some yummy Christmas cookies. I know that many people believe that they have the best sugar cookie recipe, but in fact, I have the best sugar cookie recipe. Unfortunately, I messed up the recipe a little bit. They were still good, just not as good. We all enjoyed decorating...





and eating...





and of course sharing with our neighbors.

We made the trek out into the crowds to meet Santa. I expected Baylub to be scared and Lulu to be excited. I was wrong. I don't know why this picture makes me laugh so hard but it does. Classic torturing of the kids.




While standing in line, I would guess that at least 50% of the kids that sat on Santa's lap were screaming. What a job! He was good to be so cheery and nice.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the family picture! Thank you so much for remembering us in Vermont when sending out your Christmas cards! We love to have your faces on our wall! I hope you had a Very Merry Christmas!

Jon and Shiloh said...

The picture made me giggle too :) So sad but so funny!

Laura said...

I'm afraid I still have the best sugar cookie recipe!

Thanks for the card. Are running around like crazy trying to keep up with little feet! Sometimes I feel like a rabbit hopping from one child's needs to the next. Oh how wonderful the bed feels at night! I never have problems falling asleep!!!

Robert and Lisa said...

So where is this most amazing recipe? I think it should be included :)

Jessica said...

I love that picture with Santa! Poor Lucy! Haha!

Johnstun Fam said...

oh that is awesome!! I love it! Oh the memories.

Tabitha said...

I would love to have your amazing sugar cookie recipe! Thanks for the Christmas card also!