Friday, January 1, 2010

I have been remiss. I have neglected to bloggingly welcome baby Sam into our family. After two years of waiting and a couple of failed attempts, my brother and his wife were able to adopt a beautiful baby boy. And, he is as sweet as can be. I love the expressions he makes with his mouth.









Welcome Samuel! We love you and are so happy you are in our family! Congratulations to the happy parents, Bryan and Suzanne!

(as soon as I get pictures, I will also welcome baby Kate in blog form...)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

this makes me cry with joy! He's so beautiful!!!

Johnstun Fam said...

he is so cute!!!

Suzanne said...

ha ha, I love that last one personally! He's such a character! Thanks!
I love you new header btw. I'm so glad you were able to find something you could use. It was so hot that day that I'm really suprised the kids did even as well as they did.

Sarah said...

he's a super cutie pie

Johnstun Fam said...

Hey Josh doesnt think that the second b&w picture, with the cute smile is real... you are going to have to tell him he is wrong. Hey are you guys ocming on the 29th??? I hope so I want to see that sweet baby!