Monday, February 8, 2010

Our stride...

I think we have finally hit our rhythm! (have you ever noticed how weird the word "rhythm" is? The only vowel is "y", no vowel in the second syllable, and that crazy "h" thrown in at the beginning. what?!?)

Today we had an outing, just me and the kids. We went to two different places and EVERYONE had such a good time. No melt downs, no yelling, no frustrating thoughts like "oh, why did I think I could do this?".

Three is officially doable everybody! Now it's time to celebrate with shopping tomorrow.


5 comments:

Andrea said...

Hurray! I'm so proud of you! I don't even know where I'd start!
You rock! Hope your bread is turning out excellent!

Johnstun Fam said...

woo hoo!! that is great!

Robert and Lisa said...

If there was a "like" button to click, I would do that!

Whitney said...

that's impressive, I can rarely do that and I only have 1!

Jessie said...

Congratulations! What a triumph!