Friday, August 20, 2010

Funny girls!

Baby Jo is so mobile and now independent. She crawls all over the house, mainly following me which makes me smile every time. She is also using her feet as hands, as seen here holding the bottle.



I am glad to report that Jo is our darkest child yet, getting more of Adam's nice skin tone than my whitey-sunburn-every-stinkin'-summer skin tone. I didn't think she was that dark, but at the beach the other day a woman said to her little girl, pointing to Jo, "You were just like that as a baby, wispy blond hair and dark skin." I am relieved. Hopefully she won't suffer every summer and learn to fear sunny swimming spots as I have.

Today I checked on Lu while she was sleeping and found her snuggled up tight with her "pony-tails." (her name for her toy horses).





They make me laugh!

2 comments:

Angela said...

You have such cute kids! I am glad things are going well for you in CA!

carol said...

Can't wait to see you!! I especially loved "whitey-sunburn-every-stinkin'-summer" -- you have "de-gift" for writing.

love Mom