Sunday, September 12, 2010

Angels in the Outfield... and the Bleachers!

My main squeeze Adam, got some free tickets to an Angels game. So, last friday night, we loaded up the kidos and watched 5.5 innings of baseball!




The kids stayed occupied by the popcorn I snuck in. Jo liked the game, but she really liked the Japanese couple behind us (to the left of me). I couldn't get her to stop staring and pointing!



Look at that excitement!


I was excited for Baylub. He LOVES the movie, "Sandlot," so he knew what baseball was and already decided he loved it. They had the movie "Angels in the Outfield" playing on a TV screen right at the entrance.

We were able to take some good pictures when we left because nobody else was leaving at that time!






It is so fun making memories.

2 comments:

Jessie said...

What a great family adventure!

Amy Jewkes said...

if you build it...he will come