Sunday, August 24, 2008

Adam is Pocahantas

If Adam were a Disney Princess, he would be Pocahantas. (He doesn't know I'm publishing this.)



You Are Pocahantas!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Free-spirited and wise. You have a strong passionate spirit that touches and changes all who know you. The wisdom and common sense that you have is really what guides you through life. Even so, you also have a very playful side that loves adventure and excitement.


Which Disney Princess Are You?

This is who I am... (: And I don't really agree with it...


You Are Aurora! (A.K.A. Sleeping Beauty.)
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Thoughtful and loving. Authority figures probably have been sheltering you all of your life. Thankfully you're a very tranquil person who is content with what life has given you, but secretly you want to know how the outside world works.


Which Disney Princess Are You?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is funny. Is Adam going to find out?... I think I will have to do it too. I wonder if I will agree with mine.

Anonymous said...

Hey Adam, I am Pocahantas too.

Anonymous said...

I took that quiz a while ago, and I was Aurora too! Too funny. (I'm going to find our who Jeff is!)

Anonymous said...

Oh Lara, I LOL when you said Adam didn't know you were blogging what princess he was....ha ha. Love it! Silly lady. I think I'll try your little quiz.