Sunday, July 19, 2009

Oquirrh Mountain Utah Temple

Although we are surrounded by temples here along the Wasatch Front, it still was such a wonderful experience to go to the new Oquirrh Mountain Temple open house and tour that new magnificent structure. The spirit was very strong and I felt so much gratitude for my testimony of the restored gospel and the opportunities I have to be blessed through temples. It is a beautiful building. Afterwards, Baylub kept saying that was so much fun. (his favorite part was the fountain outside)

Watching a video beforehand.





4 comments:

Johnstun Fam said...

we went friday night, and I loved it. We should do a session when it opens. Since its about half way for both of us.

Jon and Shiloh said...

How fun! I get to go with the YW/YM tomorrow. I'm so excited!!

Jess said...

Oh I would love to go! How is Lucy doing? Better I hope! And I hope the rest of you are healthy!

Mandy said...

Isn't that Temple amazing? And the area its in..aahh breath taking. What a lovely bunch!! :)