Sunday, November 1, 2009

Halloween

Beauty and the Beast. The second I put their costumes on they started dancing together and asked me to sing the song from the movie. It was cute.




The beast is just a lion costume with a purple cape, felt horns and navy blue shorts. And thanks so much AGAIN to the amazing Jessica for sewing pretty much the whole Belle dress. We hit the mall with some friends...




And visited two sets of great grandparents with cute cousins.




We were going to trick or treat at least a few houses, but everyone was so tired we just came home and had baths and went to bed.

Adam and I tried to go out for one last date after the festivities and before a newborn invades our schedule. Time alone with Adam gets more and more precious the older we get and the more kids come into our lives. I love our kids but I also LOVE date night!

7 comments:

Jaren and Sarah said...

Your kids were darling in their costumes! How fun!

Richmonds said...

What cuties!! And congrats on the cute new one on the way. When did we get so grown up?

Sara said...

They are so cute!!
What a good idea! It looks like they had a blast.

Andrea said...

Thanks honey-buns! You're cute! What do you mean you squeeze by! You are the ultimate canner woman (I even told my sis to look at your blog!) and look how much fun you and your kids have all the time. You rock! I'll be so excited to hear from you! We need to get together again!!! Have you seen B?
btw, love the halloween costumes!!!

Sharee Gariety said...

Very cute costumes, Lara. I love coordinating costumes in families. so fun!

Jessie said...

Happy Halloween! Happy Date Night! Good luck with baby #3 today!

Jess said...

I am DYING to see pics of Little Josephine, and once you guys are home and settled a bit I want to come meet her. It was good to see you at trick or treating, even though it was only for a second! What a busy night!