Monday, January 11, 2010

Blessings...

Baby Jo was blessed in January. Many family members were able to come. It was a beautiful meeting and she's a beautiful girl.



Adam's Mom bought her dress and I absolutely LOVE it. Jo looks like a little angel in it (and Adam did shave for the occasion).



Here are some two month old pictures of her. She smiles so easy except when the camera is out. I think she was also just too tired. Look at those tired eyes.

She is my chubbiest baby, nice and healthy. In two months she has grown three inches and gained 4 lbs and 2 oz. She is only 9 lbs less than Lulu. That being said, Lulu is just barely 20 lbs at 20 months so the comparison is a little skewed.




And during the photo shoot, Baylub wanted his picture taken while he played with Jo's Christmas present. Not his own presents, the baby's play mat is much more fun.


Kids are just too funny.

2 comments:

Jen said...

OH! She is so beautiful! I love the dress!

Zanny said...

I'm so bummed I missed Jo's blessing!!! She looks beautiful!