Friday, April 27, 2012

We've Moved... Again

We have made it to our home for at least the next year. I would never have predicted that I would be the transient type. I am caught between needing stability but being ready and willing for a move if it means progress in Adam's career.

After almost four months in my parents basement, we now are a renting a house in Daybreak. Adam's commute is only 17 miles and he gets to sleep an hour later and be home an hour earlier. We couldn't be happier especially because he is happier. It's amazing what two extra hours and no traffic in your day can do for your stress level.

2 comments:

Zanny said...

Uh, hello! And a heck of alot closer to us!

Johnstun Fam said...

That is so exciting! Where is he working? I love daybreak!! Hopefully we can all get together soon!