Monday, May 21, 2012

Eleven

It's been awhile since I've been blog tagged but my good friend Sharee made me feel so special and tagged me so I gotta come through. The theme is eleven so here goes...


The Rules:
1. Post these rules
2. Post 11 random things about yourself
3. Answer the questions provided by the one who tagged you
4. Create 11 new questions for the people you tag
5. Tag 11 people

1. I have double jointed thumbs.
2. I never thought I could have long hair but I'm making it work.
3. I love really really hot showers.
4. I work hard to be social and be the first to reach out in any situation but I am most comfortable with one or two close friends.
5.  I speak Russian.
6. My first and only pet was a hamster named Rascal.
7. I read Jane Eyre every two years and it never gets old.
8. I wear my wedding ring on my third finger because I'm too lazy to get it sized down.
9. I buy most of my clothes from TJ Maxx and Marshalls.
10. I love to exercise even though you can't really tell because I also love to eat!
11. I married the most amazing man on the planet.

1.  If you could meet any one who has lived on the earth in any time period, who would be your top three picks? oooooh, that's a tough one, non-religious ones would be Abraham Lincoln, Abigail Adams,  and Queen Elizabeth (the first one, Henry the VIII's daughter).  

2.  What is one of your pet peeves? whining! from anyone not just children

3.  What is your least favorite household chore? putting laundry away What is your favorite household chore? vacuuming

4.  What is the worst movie you've ever seen?  (the kind where you are annoyed that you just wasted 2 hours of your life on . . . ) I'm sorry to say I felt that way about "The Notebook." I know it really spoke to some people but I felt like I had wasted my time watching it, for many condescending reasons. 

5.  What is the most recent book you've read?  (And why don't you just tell us how you liked it and if you'd recommend it while you're at it?) Born to Run. LOVED IT! I highly recommend it, quite an easy read and makes you feel like an athlete just reading it.

6.  What are you looking forward to next month? Family reunion

7.  What frightens you? Mysterious sounds in the night when I'm alone. I always assume the worst.

8.  What do you do in your free time? I never really have "Free time" but I put things off and give myself "me time," so me time is reading and sleeping.

9.  What do you WISH you could do in your free time?  (and yes, those are two very different questions.) Get a masters degree.

10.  What is the grossest thing you've ever eaten? cow stomach

11.  What did you dress up as last Halloween? a Mom... I'm boring, but my kids were darling.

Wow, this took some real personal reflection and thought. I am running out of time so I am breaking the last two rules, sorry to be a downer. I'd love to read any of these fun questions answered by you blogger friends out there!

1 comment:

Whitney said...

haha! those were some good facts about you:)