Sunday, July 22, 2018

7.22.18

We have a walker! As of July 22, 2018 Buck is officially walking. He is the biggest chunkiest sweetheart, and the favorite of everyone in our family. 






Here in Driggs we have some amazing rainstorms. It is by far much more wet than any area we have lived in so far and we love it. The mountain smells permeates the air when it rains and it feels good to breath. We were lucky enough to have a rainbow arching perfectly over view in the backyard





Adam went on a horse packing trip with his friend Josh and his family. It was the first time I have ever seen him nervous about something outdoorsy like this. He had a wonderful time and was inspired to own a horse sometime.










While he was gone, Driggs had their Tin Cup Challenge fundraising convention. We all did the fun run, except for Caleb, and enjoyed the festivities at the city park. Truman got lost along the race route and ended up rolling in on his scooter twenty minutes after we got to the finish line when I though he was ahead of me. I am always surprised at how I don't panic when my children get lost. Buck was invited to participate in a Diaper Dash, a crawling race with other babies. He is such a speedy guy on all fours, I thought we were a shoe in for the $50 gift card to Broulims. He however, had to wait so long to crawl, that by the time the race started he was beside himself crying, unable to crawl to me. He came in second place, though. We are so proud of him.







We sang a pioneer song in church today. The kids all sang, except Caleb, and Adam saying with them as well. I played and couldn't keep from smiling at how boisterously and happily the kids sang the song. It was called, "Pioneers Courageous" from the Friend magazine. I wished I had been able to video it.

And, since this week is Pioneer Day, that means that it's also almost Truman's birthday. He has been asking about it multiple times a day and struggles to comprehend the time it will take to get to July 25th. We have some great surprises planned for him. I sure hope he feels how loved he is.

1 comment:

Mandy said...

I love seeing you are still blogging. I have not been on here forever! Love and miss you guys!